Service Manuals Testimonials Multimedia Editorials Archives Payments Sponsors Join Now! Advertise Contact Us Domains For Sale

The Laundromat Success Program™ helps you create a detailed plan to completely protect all aspects of your laundromat business.

Go Back   Coinwash The key to a successful Laundromat Business. > Questions / Support / Repair

Old 06-14-2004, 08:21 PM
anonymous
"site-seer"

Default Wascomat 123 ,anyone still has it!!??

I have old wascomat 123 (30lb) (wascator) I need a wire diagram for it. if anyone out there to have it.. please let me know..I did e mail wascomat, called distr. in here to email or fax, mail to me but no luck, I know it is old machine, but still going..
back of the machine;
FL 123 242115
serial no:75/12/05074
208-240 1 phase 60hz
3wire connect.tot.in p.max6amps
fuse max 15amps
motor speeds 360/3400
motor rating 270/1100
thanks guys..
Old 06-15-2004, 09:54 PM
Anonymous_01
"site-seer"

That Jewel should be in a museum! is it 40 years old?
Old 06-16-2004, 06:26 AM
anonymous
"site-seer"

NO,it is not 40 years old!
the serial no 75/12/05074
so the machine was made in 1975,maybe insatalled in 75 or 76.
It is only in service for 28,29 years,still a new machines!
I still have 2 Wascomat 50# 183,they were made in 1972,still running.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:18 PM
anonymous
"site-seer"

well.. I know they are very old and they don't look good with Dexter t-400, I did try to get rid of them but could not find used dexter t-400 replace them, still looking.
anyway, I have two of them, it came with laundrymat.(each one wired different-my repair person said!!??
It stalls on wash cycle, keep washing, not going for spinning..my repair guy said, he needs a wire diagram to check it out if the wiring is right..he took all of wiring tray to take it to his frinds, but no news a month..
thanks guys..
Old 06-16-2004, 02:15 PM
Anonymous
"site-seer"

Forget the e-mail, pick up the telephone and call Wascomat (not a distributor) with the serial number. They should be able to help you, ask for Kevin T. he is really great!
Old 06-16-2004, 09:05 PM
Premium Member

Are you sure its single phase?
Old 06-16-2004, 10:01 PM
anonymous
"site-seer"

yes, it is single phase..looks like someone rewire this machine before I bougth the laundrymat..anyway; I will get on my repair person face to fix it or bring back wiring tray that he took out.
thank you all for your info.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:33 PM
bucman
"site-seer"

pull off the black tube that goes to the water level control when the machine is supposed to be spinning,if it starts spinning replace water level control if not look at the black drain boot in the back of the machine where the black tube comes from and check for obstuctions...i think my partner might have just pulled some used dexters out of laundry in memphis if you want me to check on them..thanks bucman
Old 06-18-2004, 09:46 PM
anonymous
"site-seer"

thanks bucman for the info. About used dexters, would you please email me their picture and info about them. aakuzu@earthlink.net
if you have Dexter stack dryers let me know also..
thanks again..